- it's too hot
- I'm too tired to exercise and/or too stressed to stick to my diet.
One of the things I'd forgotten is what a rush it is when I actually stick to my resolutions! After my walk, I felt invigorated, and my legs felt looser and freed of the jammed-under-a-computer-desk-all-damn-day feeling they usually have. And after my low-cal/fat cookie I felt like "YES! I rule!"
Among the work-related and other things I can feel proud of today, here are the healthy things I did well:
- remembered sneakers & socks to walk at lunch
- ate a 1/2 banana instead of something higher calories for a snack at 11 am.
- actually went on that walk!
- had more fruit for dessert, saving my official cookie for my 3 pm snack.
- actually waited til 3 pm to have my snack.